Mama Knows Best! Camille Prats Grateful Mom Believed In Her When She Wanted To Be An Artista

  • Here’s a dose of pure joy to start your day: Our childhood fave Camille Prats celebrated her mom Alma’s 60th birthday in a simple but sweet way. On Instagram, the actress-turned-host posted a clip of her handing her mom a small package accompanied by a letter and some dried flowers.

    “My mom loves anything that sparkles,” she wrote. Upon opening her gift, Alma said, “Oh my god, kasya kaya sa’kin ‘to?” revealing a pair of stunning earrings.

    She also read the first line of the letter, “Dear mom, ngayong 60 ka na, natupad ko na rin ang pangarap ko na bigyan ka ng ganito,” before bursting into tears.

    PHOTO BY Instagram/camilleprats

    Though we don’t know what the rest of the actual note says, Camille captioned her dedication with a heartfelt message: “Mom, thank you for everything. For being the first person to believe in me at the age of [four] when I said I wanted to be an artista, for all your sacrifices to help me make my dreams come true. I am who I am because of you.

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW
    “Throwback to Sarah Ang Munting Prinsesa days with my mom,” writes Camille.
    PHOTO BY Instagram/camilleprats

    “And for everything you do as a daughter, sister, wife, mom and grandmama, you deserve all these and more. May God bless your heart’s desires, may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you all the days of your life.”

    In her Mother’s Day post on Instagram last May 2021, Camille shares that from the moment she learned how to talk, she would always tell her mom Alma how she wanted to become an actress.

    “At 4 years old, she believed in me and supported me by allowing me to join Little Ms. Philippines and going to endless auditions and VTRs just so I could land a bit player role in a commercial. Fast forward to today, I am still able to do what I have always wanted to do. All thanks to you mom,” the mom of three writes.

    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

    Aww, Mama knows best, indeed!

    This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.

    *Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.

    Click here for what Camille Prats has to say about people commenting about her weight loss.

    What other parents are reading

Mama Knows Best! Camille Prats Grateful Mom Believed In Her When She Wanted To Be An Artista
Source: Progress Pinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments