Lian Paz Says ‘Having A Partner Definitely Allows You To Take More Risks’

  • In early 2015, Lian Paz relocated to Cebu with her daughters Xonia and Xalene, whose father is her ex-husband Paolo Contis. They moved in with her now-fiancé John Cabahug, a businessman, and John’s daughter from a previous relationship, Lexi. A year later, Lian and John had their own daughter, Nina.

    Today, Lian, based on her Instagram posts, feels grateful to be given a second chance at love and have a blended family that gets along pretty well. She sums it up in a September 27, 2021 post of her and John in a tight embrance: “Having a partner definitely allows you to take more risks.”

    In a succeeding post, Lian shared a couple of photos of her and John just after she filed her voter’s registration. “After 33 years of my existence!” she said in the caption. “It’s going to happen na. My first time ever to exercise my right to vote!”

    She then expressed her gratitude to John, “Thank you for encouraging me to do this mahal! Grabe noh? Sa ilang botohan, dito talaga ang first time ko boboto sa Cebu!”

    Lian also enjoys being a mother to four girls. The former EB Babes dance group-turned-actress expounded on it with a lengthy caption for her Mother’s Day post. She narrated: “I was 22 when I had my first child. It did not come unexpected because I prayed for it!!!

    “I have endometriosis and I am polycystic. My journey on motherhood was not easy. Daming ganap noon, dami pang nega. Jusko Day! So ayun, naging gaga ng bongga pero alam niyo ba bakit ko to shinashare sainyo. Kasi…

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    “God Never turned his back on me! He remained faithful. Isang tawag ko lang sa kanya, binago niya lahat! Hindi mabilis, proseso pa rin but his steadfast love for me is amazing!

    “This morning emotional ako! I was praising God for everything that he has done for me. Hindi niya lang ako binigyan ng isang anak na grabe ko dinasal kasi nga sa Health condition ko, HE GAVE ME 4!

    “I lean to our Father’s wisdom on bringing up my children. Bakit? Hindi madaling magpalaki ng anak! I am so grateful to God kasi hindi niya lang ako binigyan ng mga anak, he gave me a partner na mapagmahal at maalaga. Thank you for your unconditional love, God!”

    Lian once again expressed her gratitude to her fiance, tagging John, and saying thank you to her “mahal ko” for giving her “the best love.”

    She also gave an advice: “For Single Moms and Lahat ng nanay diyan na may struggles, don’t ever forget that God loves us. Iba ang pagmamahal ng Panginoon! He will never make you feel incomplete and less. You will be full with Love and Contentment!”

    In closing she shared a Bible verse from 1 Peter 3:4 “You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.”

    What other parents are reading
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

Lian Paz Says ‘Having A Partner Definitely Allows You To Take More Risks’
Source: Progress Pinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments