Melissa Ricks Marries The One ‘I Prayed For’ In California

  • Melissa Ricks got married in the U.S. state of California last Monday, May 24, 2021 (Manila time), to her longtime boyfriend Michael Macatangay.

    The actress made the announcement through a series of posts on her Instagram Stories. There were photos and videos showing snippets from the garden wedding, which was attended by the newlyweds’ family and friends.

    Melissa said in one of her posts, “Almost all my relatives are US-based. Glad to have celebrated with them.” They were seen having a party, dancing a lot, and gave the couple a money dance.

    The newlyweds showing off their wedding rings.
    PHOTO BY Instagram Stories/@mellyricks09

    Also on Instagram Stories, she shared short videos of what they did together on their first day as a married couple. They went to the driving range, so the wife could watch her new husband play golf.

    Michael and Melissa shared a kiss as husband and wife.
    PHOTO BY Instagram Stories/@mellyricks09
    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    Three weeks before their wedding, Melissa posted a photo with Michael that was shot on the day they got engaged in August 2020. She narrated in the caption that their wedding song, “I Prayed For You,” was written by her good friend Pat San Juan after getting inspired by their love story.

    Melissa said about the song and its inspiration: “It brought tears to my eyes because our love story couldn’t have been written any better than the words he has put beautifully into this song.”

    She went on saying, “During the lowest part of my life, I met Michael. I sailed over oceans, over seas, climbing mountains just trying to find this certain peace. I was broken. But my faith brought me to where he was.

    “When I gave up and surrendered all to God, He gave me the desires of my heart in the most unexpected circumstances. I lost battles, but I won hope. In my heartache, I found home.

    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

    “Now this journey has begun with your hand holding mine, I know this is true because ‘I Prayed For You.'”

    Melissa has a six-year-old daughter named Kiera Kelly R. Togezaki.

    What other parents are reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments