Kris Aquino On Letting Her Panganay Live In Tarlac For Good: ‘Namili Na Si Kuya Josh’

  • Kris Aquino has let her first-born child, Joshua Aquino, decide on where to live for good, and the boy opted for his lola’s house in Tarlac.

    “Namili na si Kuya Josh,” said Kris in an Instagram post. “Gusto na n’ya talagang tumira sa Alto”–referring to the Cojuangco-Aquino family compound in Tarlac–“in what he calls ‘lola’s house.'” Lola is, of course, the late Philippine president Corazon “Cory” Aquino.

    In her past social media posts, Kris has been vocal about Joshua’s desire to spend more time in Tarlac, and she had actually let him stay there for some time (read here.)

    Kris also said that for Josh’s birthday, happening on June 4, 2021, she’s made plans to prepare 800 grocery bags to be distributed among families in Tarlac. Josh is turning 26.

    In the photo that Kris shared in her post, she and Josh are joined by Kris’s bunso Bimby Aquino Yap. “The 3 of us said our goodbyes yesterday afternoon,” she said. “Pabalik na kami ni Bimb to our serviced residence while the condo we’ll be leasing is being readied.”

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    She added, alluding to an apparent sibling misunderstanding: “We are not a perfect family, nagka-mahabang tampuhan ‘yung 2 boys BUT nakuha talaga sa dasal, pasensya, at pagmamahal. Finally kahapon naramdaman kong nabalik na ‘yung dating higpit ng yakapan at kulitan/lambingan nung dalawa.”

    “I can share that story because it’s about my sons and me,” pointed out Kris, who belongs to a political clan. Aside from her mother, of course, there’s her older brother Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III, who was also President, from 2010 to 2016.

    Kris went on explaining, “My family is not just limited to my 2 boys, alam n’yo how important my sisters and brother are to me, BUT they value their privacy and I totally respect that I can share my life but not our lives.

    “In time, I hope I can tell you more because you deserve to know why I have so much more to learn and do to be worthy not only of being the daughter of my parents BUT to earn the privilege of being bunso, (tawag n’ya sa ‘kin fondly or pag umiiling na lang) of the most humble, trustworthy, capable, dignified, and morally upright man I am so blessed to have as my brother.”

    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

    Kris issued a warning, though: “Uunahan ko na, bago lagyan ng kulay pulitika at mag-wild na naman ang trolls. I am writing this because of LOVE. Kailan ba naging masama mahalin ang mga anak at kapatid mo?

    “Sa dami ng toxic na negativity ngayon hindi masama na mag-share ako na bilang pamilya, BUO, may respeto, at nagmamahalan kami. I have said repeatedly. I am not interested in politics now. BUT it is my right to protect our family’s name and honor.”

    What other parents are reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments