Jennica Garcia: ‘I Will Never Say Anything Bad About The Father Of My Children’

  • After confirming she and her husband Alwyn Uytingco have separated, Jennica Garcia has gone on social media to clear assumptions about her recent statements.

    Jennica posted a photo of a black square on Instagram along with a caption that said online reports twisted the things she said about her separation. She added that the good things she said about her now estranged husband never made it to the news.

    Part of her post read: “The good things that I said about how I honor Alwyn up to this day because he was never materialistic, hardworking and a good provider was not included in the reposted articles. FINANCIAL PROBLEM is NOT the reason.”

    “Going back and pursuing my career as an actress is simply the wise thing for me to do in this season in my life. Our savings was never an issue. If you see an article with me putting Alwyn in a bad light, please make sure it was published by a reputable source before you believe. I will NEVER say anything bad about the father of my children.”

    Jennica further writes that she would try her best to steer clear of any questions about Alwyn to “protect what my children will be able to read in the future.”

    Jennica added: “To those who sympathize with us, thank you. Know that even before your heart broke for my kids, for what happened to us…Alwyn and I’s heart got broken too.”

    Below is her Instagram post (click here if you can’t see it).

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    Jennica confirmed her separation in an article on GMANetwork.com. She stated, “From a family-of-four, we are now just a family-of-three, sacrifices must really be made.”

    She did not share the reason for her separation except to say, “That’s the most that I could say right now. That’s the most that I can say now. It’s the reason din kasi talaga kung bakit kinailangan [ko] bumalik sa pag-aartista.”

    In the same article, Jennica said her showbiz hiatus was based on her decision to really focus on her kids. She could only do work that requires two to three days maximum. Now, however, Jennica told GMA she planned to stay in showbiz for a long time.

    What other parents are reading
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

Post a Comment

0 Comments