‘After 4 Long Years,’ Jodi Sta. Maria Graduates From College: ‘It’s Never Too Late’

  • Jodi earned her college degree after 10 years of joining showbiz and 4 years of being a working student, as well as a mom.
    PHOTO BY Instagram/Jodi Sta. Maria

    Exactly a week after she turned 39,  Jodi Sta. Maria shared the good news of earning her college diploma, with Dean’s Merit, on social media last June 23. The actress, whose real full name is Jodi Chrissie A. Sta.Maria, now belongs to Batch 2021 of graduates of Bachelor of Science in Psychology.

    Jodi posted her graduation photos along with a heartfelt and inspiring message. She said in the caption: “Success comes to those who want it. And sometimes you have to ask yourself ‘how much do I want this?'”

    She added, “I dreamt of finishing my schooling ever since I entered show business and today, after more than a decade, marks the fulfillment of that dream. After 4 long years, I am here graduating from college.”

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    Jodi also recalled the challenges she faced balancing her studies, work, and raising her only child Thirdy, who also just completed junior high school. She said, “In school, whenever I faced a seemingly insurmountable task, I’d always push myself and say ‘it can be done.'”

    She went on explaining “I knew that God was with me all through out my college life and I kept holding on to his promise that I can do all things through Him who gave me strength and supplied me with more than I needed according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. God is always faithful to His word.”

    She also expressed her gratitude to those who helped and guided her, saying: “I share this milestone with everyone who has supported me through the years – my teachers, my family, my management team, my friends. Thank you for letting me reach my stars. To God be all the glory, honor and praise.”

    As a parting shot, she some encouraging words: “Remember, it is never too late, and you are never too old to reach your stars.”

    Jodi is set to star in the Philippine remake of the BBC Studios drama series, Doctor Foster (read here).

    What other parents are reading
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

‘After 4 Long Years,’ Jodi Sta. Maria Graduates From College: ‘It’s Never Too Late’
Source: Progress Pinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments