Kean On Marrying ‘Best Friend’ Chynna 6 Years Ago: ‘Best Decision I’ve Ever Made’

  • Chynna Ortaleza and Kean Cipriano marked their 6th wedding anniversary on November 7, 2021 with sweet messages, precious photos, and a banter on their Instagram accounts.

    Chynna shared several photos in her post, titled “Saan nag-umpisa.” The first in the series is a solo snap of Kean, his back to the camera to show the print on his black shirt: “IF NOT NOW WHEN.”

    The GMA-7 actress and TV host explained in the caption, “Sabi ni Kean sinadya niyang suotin ang shirt na yan kasi nag papa cute daw siya…” She added in parentheses that it happened during their “date-date” and “landian times.”

    Chynna, who also sits as vice-president of their own OC Artist House and O/C Records, went on with her story: “Nag-work! Cute na cute na cute na cute na cute ako sa kanya…I even told my close friends that I’d rather be friends with him then go romantic because I want him to be my friend ’til the end.”

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    She then said in reflection: “Lalim na pala ng sinasabi ko nun.. Kinagat na ako ng answer to my prayers.. Medyo hindi ko lang ma recognize agad!”

    Fast-forward to present time: “6 years na kami! Lord thank YOU. Plenty has changed through the years but one thing is super strong…It’s the promise that we made. We love each other, honor & respect one another. The deep friendship is the best.. Hanep yun!”

    She then addressed the last part of her post to her better half, tagging him: “To my best friend & husband @kean I am so grateful for you & everything that you do for us…Today’s Anniversary Banana Cue was awesome! Mahal kita!”

    Indeed, Chynna included in her post a shot of her and Kean with their kids Stellar and Salem, and a plateful of the Pinoy merienda fare.

    Apparently, Chynna made a mistake when she first shared her post. Kean pointed this out to her in the comments section. He said, “Ano??? 6 years palang tayo!!! Hahaha,” accompanied by three emojis of red hearts.

    His wife then replied, “Hahahahaha ayan ha na edit ko na…Akala ko talaga 7…Who cares hanggang forever naman na yan. Hahahahahahaha!”

    For Kean’s part, the musican, actor, and OC Records chief excutive officer shared several photos taken on their wedding day, from the church ceremony to the reception.

    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

    He wrote a short but meaningful caption, tagging his wife: “6 years ago, I married my best friend. Best decision I’ve ever made. Happy Anniversary, my love @chynsortaleza.”

    What other parents are reading

Kean On Marrying ‘Best Friend’ Chynna 6 Years Ago: ‘Best Decision I’ve Ever Made’
Source: Progress Pinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments