Jackie Forster Slams Body Shamers: ‘At 42 With 5 Children [I] Still Dare To Wear Bikinis!’

  • Jackie Forster recently celebrated her 42nd birthday with a family getaway in Boracay. While there, the celebrity mom updated her Instagram profile with photos of her family by the beach.

    Jackie’s most recent post showed a snap of her wearing a bikini. And there’s another one where she is seen posing on a surfboard and showing her beach body in all its glory.

    Before any vile remarks about her body got in the comments section, Jackie sanitized her profile of negativities from body shamers. Still, the former actress wanted to set things straight and silence the body shamers.

    She first declared in her post (published as is): “I’m not fat, I’m chunky. And I’m secure enough with myself that even with all my stretch marks and cellulite at 42 with 5 children to still dare to wear bikinis!”

    Addressing the body shamers, Jackie wrote: “Please stop posting nasty comments on my profile. My [heart] cannot understand what you want to come of it. You can’t hurt me because I’m in a good place in my life and you can’t take anything from me, again because I’m in a good place in my life.

    “It’s always about where you are… so please stop and pray whenever you feel the need to bash and critique someone who is doing nothing wrong to you or others… Use that energy instead to do something that sparks passion and purpose in YOU so you can have something amazing to do with your time rather than putting others down.”

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    The celebrity mom then told the bashers to “start being happy for others” and to “stop the ENVY and GOSSIPING…” She assured their lives “WILL IMPROVE!”

    Jackie stressed, “You will be more motivated to do things for yourself and people around you will also notice that and that may also help encourage others to help guide you to achieve more. Do good to attract good and more good will keep coming back.. and most importantly be happy with yourself — if you aren’t happy with yourself — don’t take it out on others and do something about it.”

    The former actress then signed out with this outro: “Beautifully confident #chunksinWater”

     Friends and fellow celebrity moms Sunshine Cruz, Geneva Cruz, and Vina Morales loved her caption. But there were two comments that, for sure, gave Jackie a big morale boost. Her eldest son, Andre Paras replied, “I’m chunky, too” while her second son Kobe Paras said, “Yeaaaa MAMA [fire emoji] slayyy” 

    PHOTO BY Screenshot from Instagram/jackieforster
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

    Andre and Kobe, her sons with ex-husband Benjie Paras, are Jackie’s eldest boys. Her other kid from a previous relationship is Jared and her children with husband Michael Franken are Caleigh and Yohan.

    This story originally appeared on Pep.ph.

    *Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.

    What other parents are reading

Jackie Forster Slams Body Shamers: ‘At 42 With 5 Children [I] Still Dare To Wear Bikinis!’
Source: Progress Pinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments