Senator Risa Hontiveros On Overworking And Mental Health: ‘Importante To Have Me-Time’

  • The pandemic completely changed, not only how we interact with each other, but how we work and how we go about our daily lives. It became more challenging to find that balance between being a parent and being a provider.

    Senator Risa Hontiveros talks about how she and her children try to make sure that their home has a separate space for work and for rest. “Nawala ‘yung demarcation,” she said in an interview with Summit Media journalists.

    “I can’t forget when my kids were living with me and working from home, one of them said, ‘Ma, you know, I can’t stop working because I’m always at home.'”

    The senator and solo mom realized she was doing the same. “Ako rin, I just stop to eat. I realized, at the end of the day, I’ve been working non-stop,” she shared.

    How do you keep work and mommy duties separate? How do you squeeze in a little me-time and why is it important?

    Watch the rest of this Smart Parenting Exclusive interview with senator Risa Hontiveros here:

    Do you have any tips that can help fellow parents like you maintain a balance? Share it in the comment section!

    What other parents are reading
    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

Senator Risa Hontiveros On Overworking And Mental Health: ‘Importante To Have Me-Time’
Source: Progress Pinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments