Jennica Garcia: ‘From A Family Of Four, We Are Now Just A Family Of Three’

  • After much speculation, Jennica Garcia confirms she and Alywn Uytingco have gone their separate ways.

    The couple was married for seven years, and they have two daughters, Mori, 4, and Alessi, 3.

    Jennica told GMANetwork.com last May 20, 2021, “From a family-of-four, we are now just a family-of-three, sacrifices must really be made.”

    Jennica did not reveal the reason behind the separation, adding, “That’s the most that I could say right now. That’s the most that I can say now. It’s the reason din kasi talaga kung bakit kinailangan [ko] bumalik sa pag-aartista.”

    Jennica will soon be seen on Las Hermanas, an afternoon television drama series on GMA-7. It requires locked-in taping because of the pandemic.

    On her Instagram, Jennica revealed the setup was “painful” and would take a lot of adjustment. She had never been away from her daughters physically for a month.

    Part of her caption read, “It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions for me since the day my children were picked up from our home so I can be in a lock-in set up for work. One whole month of not being physically present in my children’s life, which is a first, started last week, and it is very painful for me as I am not used to it yet.

    “I worry that when I cry to the Lord, I would look ungrateful in His eyes. I felt so greedy. I prayed for work, and the Lord provided not just a means of income but a beautiful hotel room to live in.

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    “Napaisip ako, ‘Jennica ano ang karapatan mong mag reklamo eh buhay reyna ka nga dyan ang daming problema ng mundo.’ I felt shame, I didn’t like who I am. I immedietly kneeled and asked for forgiveness for crying and wanting what I can no longer have.”

    Speculation of marriage trouble began when Jennica removed the photos of her husband from her Instagram account. She also asked her followers how to edit her account name on Instagram because she wanted to use her maiden name of Garcia.

    The two married in a secret ceremony on February 12, 2014, which they revealed in October of that same year during a press conference of a show where they starred together.

    This story originally appeared on Pep.ph in Filipino. Translation and edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.

    What other parents are reading
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

Post a Comment

0 Comments