Roxanne Barcelo Sheds Tears Talking About Her Baby-On-The-Way

  • Roxanne Barcelo turned emotional while giving a message to her soon-to-arrive son in her interview for Dibdibang Usapan.
    PHOTO BY SmartParenting.com.ph

    Roxanne Barcelo looks forward to finally meeting her and her husband’s first child–a boy! According to one of her latest Instagram posts, she may be having a Gemini baby, if she gives birth between May 21 to June 20.

    In Roxanne’s recent interview with SmartParenting.com.ph, the actress/singer/vlogger couldn’t help but shed tears of joy when asked to give a message to her baby-on-the-way. The interview is for our new video series called “Dibdibang Usapan.” (Read more here.)

    “I haven’t met you yet but we’re so blessed to have you in our lives,” the glowing mom-to-be said, referring to her soon-to-arrive son.

    Roxanne  added, “I know you will be, I know you are the greatest blessing to me and your father and to our family. So I’m so excited to love you even more than…I am so obsessed with you already now and…

    ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

    “I can’t wait to just see you, meet you look in your eyes and hug you and love you and feed you and sleep with you and all of those things. I’m just so excited to share the joys.”

    Then her voice started cracking, saying “I’m about to cry….”

    In between sobs, she continued, “I’m just so excited to share the joy with your dad and to look at you every day, and we have been waiting for you. So we will do our best to learn to be the best parents.”

    Watch the third and final installment of Roxanne’s episode on “Dibdibang Usapan” here:

    What other parents are reading
    CONTINUE READING BELOW
    Recommended Videos

Post a Comment

0 Comments